GIEC fosters innovation, research, and entrepreneurial activities in technology-based areas
- Ganesan incubation and entrepreneurship center (GIEC) is a section 8, Not for profit company and technology business accelerator for start-ups under the ambit of Vinayaka Mission’s research foundation (Deemed to be University).
- We facilitate entrepreneurial and innovation ecosystem to students, faculties, industry, investors, government and society at large.
- It is impossible for young business to achieve skyrocketing success without guidance and support, with our expert accelerator incubation support, we accelerate success rate within time frame by providing a podium for budding entrepreneurs to convert their innovative ideas into commercially viable products/service/technology leading into a commercial start-up company.
- Encourage interdisciplinary advancement in research and innovation towards entrepreneurship.
- Nurturing students, faculty and alumni of Vinayaka Mission’s research foundation (Deemed to be University) and external candidates in scalable start-up.
- Creating, Developing and Promoting collaborative partnerships in crafting professional start-up ecosystem.
- Building employers than employees by generating work, wealth and welfare by providing mentor, money and market.
- Rural entrepreneurial programs for socially backward people.
- To create entrepreneurs towards building jobs, wealth and business
- Foster Medical and Technology innovation oriented start-ups
- Deliver platform for start-ups with support of Government, Academic, industry and Investors partners.
- Networking support with In-house operational towards entrepreneurial expertise and resource management based.
- Mentor are provided based are their requirement and necessity, compulsory mentors are provided to all Incubatees.
- If you have long industry, technology and financial expertise, anyone can join the board as start-up mentor.
- Separate premium mentors are also provided upon request.
- Be associated with GIEC to the social media in Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc.
Investor and investor support
- Anyone who is interested to support start-ups through seed funds are welcome.
- Incubatees of GIEC will be provided with Angel investor and venture capitalist connect upon requirement.
- TN – ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT AND INNOVATION INSTITUTE
The Government of Tamilnadu has initiated the innovation voucher program (IVP), a grant in aid to encourage research and innovation among MSMEs and start-ups for encouraging entrepreneurship.
- Startup UP – TN
The Start-up India initiative of the government of India envisages building a healthy start-up ecosystem in the country nurturing innovation activities towards budding entrepreneurs.
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- VMRF(DU) Seed Fund Grant for startups
GIEC contains various ideas towards start-ups, business models. Anyone who is interested to support start-ups through seed funds are welcome.
- Angel Investors and Venture capitalist
Incubatees of GIEC will be provided with Angel investor and venture capitalist connect upon requirement.