GIEC fosters innovation, research, and entrepreneurial activities in technology-based areas
Ganesan incubation and entrepreneurship center (GIEC) is a section 8, not for profit company and technology business incubator for start-ups under the ambit of Vinayaka Mission’s research foundation (Deemed to be University).
We facilitate entrepreneurial and innovation ecosystem to students, faculties, industry, investors, government and society at large.
Smart Industry 4.0
Environment & Sustainability
Value Added Services
Entrepreneurship development programs
- Start-up business development course – Certificate program for management students.
- Business entrepreneurship certification program for professionals.
- Rural entrepreneurship certification courses.
Aiming to create a support system to help start-ups unlock their potential
1. Global market connect
2. Launch pad
3. Startup tools
- Medium Scale ME
- Institution Innovation Council (IIC) – VMRF (DU) Institutions.
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) – VMRF (DU) Institutions.
- Centre for IPR – VMRF (DU) Institutions.